- You may have a website. You’ve heard of the benefits of having a blog on your website, but you have no idea about blogs, or how to add them to your website.
- You have a website, but it hasn’t been regularly maintained or updated. Consequently it appears outdated, and needs a refreshing new look to keep it up with the latest design trends.
- You have heard of WordPress and you’d like to try it out. You can sign up for free @ wordpress.com, but everyone knows a self-hosted WordPress website from wordpress.org is a far better way to go. It offers an array of superior features that WordPress.com doesn’t have: i.e. install your own theme to control your own page layout, extend the functionality with your own plugins. But where to start???
I’m here to help you. I am a website engineer, in Perth, Western Australia, and I help people with problems like this all the time, all over the globe.
I want to hear what your problem is so I can help solve your problem or point you in the right direction.
The following form will help give me enough information to provide you with an individual response to your problem, and it will also provide you with:
- a PDF quick guide on the 8 simple steps to install your own WordPress website.
- a PDF quick guide to WordPress maintenance.
- a PDF quick guide to SEO for your business website.
Go ahead! You’ve got nothing to lose. I respect your privacy.
You’ll receive an individual response to your problem within 2 business days, and you’ll receive access to the 3 PDF quick guides when you confirm your subscription to Doig Website Technology Updates, which includes guides, special offers, and tips for regular people owning and using their own website.
This service is gladly provided for free. In return, I collect data on what challenges people face with their website, which I can use to better align my business on solving those challenges.